Tuesday, April 29, 2014

30 Day Nail Challenge~ Day 1!

I thought it would be fun to do a 30 day nail challenge. I was looking them up and thought the one I picked looked different from the one people usually do. I thought this one would help me use up more of my colors, so that's why I picked it. This is it:


Today is day 1 (your favorite polish) so this is the one I chose:


This is China Glaze's It's a Trap-eze!. My reasoning behind chosing this one is that: 1. It looks really pretty, and 2. It has a bunch of colors in it so I don't have to chose just one. I absolutely love how this one looks, and I like the formula because it only takes 2 coats to opacity. The topcoat I used here is Seche Vite fast dry, and I will probably be using this the whole time because it dries my polish so quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer