Sunday, April 6, 2014

Urban Decay Electric Mini Tutorial

Hey guys! So I got the new Electric palette (which you know if you read my last post) and I'm LOVING it. So I thought I'd share a look I did today with a little how-to to go along with it :)

Full list of products used:
Face:
Buxom Show Some Skin foundation in "Dim the Light"
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in "15 Fair"
Tarte Cheekstain in "Fearless"
MAC Mineralized Skinfinish Natural in "Light"
Eyes:
Lorac Behind the Scenes Eye Primer
MAC Paint Pot in "Painterly"
Urban Decay Electric Palette
Wet n Wild single shadow in "Brule"
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara (top lashes)
BareMinerals Flawless Definition Volume mascara (lower lashes)
Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade in "Chocolate" (brows)
Lips:
Tarte Cheekstain in "Fearless" (yes I used this on my lips as well)
MAC lipglass in "Pink Poodle"

So here's the look:


How to achieve it:
Gonzo on outer 2/3
Savage in the crease, blending out Gonzo
Urban in the lower crease and outer v
Thrash in the inner 1/3
Freak between Thrash and Gonzo to blend
Savage and Urban on the lower lashline
Brule as a highlight

Finish with mascara and eyeliner if you like :)


I really love the way this look turned out, I loveee the color combos.




I have nothing else to say, I hope you enjoy the look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer