Friday, May 23, 2014

Graduation, family, and moving?

Oh my goodness gracious I've been busy.
I am graduating! Tomorrow, actually. I'll be posting a MOTD and NOTD for tomorrow. I haven't posted anything for a minute, and the main reason for that is that I lost my SD card for my camera. Anyway, life update: my grandma, two aunts, and uncle flew out from California for my graduation. Tomorrow is said graduation, and my grandma's going home Wednesday. Starting Thursday, I'll be working 10 hour shifts nearly every day until I move in a month. Yes, I am moving, I'm headed out to California July 2nd. I am the only one moving, my family isn't coming with me. So life's been pretty crazy recently to say the least.
So MOTD and NOTD coming tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer