Thursday, May 29, 2014

High End Haul- MAC Alluring Aquatic +more!

I got heaps of graduation money, so I decided to go out and pick up some items I've been really wanting. So here's what I got:

Items without closeups:
3 lipsticks from Back 2 MAC in the shades (from left to right) Creme CupSunny Seoul, and Snob
Lancome moisturizer and eye cream.

From the MAC Alluring Aquatic Collection:

Extra Dimension Blush in Seduced at Sea

Extra Dimension Eyeshadow in Sea Worship 



Lipstick in Enchanted One



Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24hr foundation in the shade 100 Ivore

This little palette was a gift with purchase item with the foundation. It's so pretty!

Stila Stay All Day waterproof liquid eyeliner in Intense Black




Urban Decay Naked Basics palette


Formula X for Sephora nail polish in Tnt, Deborah Lippmann in Shake Your Money Maker, Deborah Lippmann in Va Va Voom

So that's everything! Sorry for my absence this past week, but I'm back now! Next up, graduation MOTD!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer