Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Spring Cleaning

Recently I've been organizing and reorganizing and organizing again my makeup collection. While I was at it, I've been tossing out everything old or that I don't use. I thought this might be fun to go through.

This is just some blushes and a gloss I'm getting rid of- there's a really old Lancome one, a Sephora brand one which I just hate, an Ulta brand one that was a gift with purchase type thing, and a BareMinerals lipgloss which I used to death. I actually purchased a similar color from BareMinerals from their newer Marvelous Moxie collection.

So those are 3 Cargo glitter eyeliners which are terrible, a Mary Kay duo eyeshadow which I love but is just too old, a Stila travel palette which I never use, a really old Revlon Skinlights palette (I think that't what it's called), and a Hello Kitty pen pal liquid eyeliner which I loved and is just used up.

This is the boring stuff- it's 2 Bath and Body Works mini hand sanitizers which liquified and are unusable, and a Beauty Blender knockoff that I despise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer