Sunday, June 29, 2014

So I made a trip over to Ulta and Target today and yesterday to pick up a few things, so I thought I'd share what I got. I've noticed this has turned into a sort of monthly thing, so I might make this a regular deal- monthly hauls. I need to think about if I want every haul to come out on  a certain date or just whenever I pick things up. But anyway, enough rambling. Here's what I got:

From Ulta:










I got these 2 eyeshadows from Jane in the shades Clay (the warm matte brown) and Heather (the soft shimmery rose)










I also got this Essence eyeshadow in the shade Peach Beach.


Here's some swatches:

(left to right) Heather, Clay, and Peach Beach










I got the Lorac Pro Palette 2. I'm going to be doing a full review on this product so look out for that!

Swatches:



I got 2 NYX Butter Glosses and a Soft Matte lip cream:


Swatches:

(left to right) Cherry Cheesecake, Eclair, and Transylvania

Lip swatches:









Cherry Cheese Cake









Eclair








Transylvania





I also got the L'oreal Voluminous Butterfly mascara


From Target:


I got the new Maybelline The Nudes palette. I also have a full review coming on this.























I got the new Maybelline Color Tattoos in the colors Vintage Plum and Dramatic Black

 Swatches:




The last thing I got is the L'oreal True Match foundation in the shade Soft Ivory N1










So that's everything I got, I hope you like the way I did this, with all the swatches next to it, I don't know if it matters to anyone or if it would be preferable to just show everything, but yeah. Hope you enjoyed


No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer