Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Summer Essentials

This post is all about my favorite products for summer. I love summer, it has some really good memories for me. I love wearing bright colors in the summertime, especially a nice bright lip. Hence, you'll be seeing a lot of lip products here. Anyways, let's get into it.

My summer favorites for eyes:

 Urban Decay Electric palette

 Maybelline EyeStudio single in Pink Wink

Too Faced Shadow Insurance in Candlelight

Lips:

 MAC Lipstick in Sunny Seoul

 Maybelline ColorSensational lipstick in Fuchsia Flash

 Too Faced Melted Liquid Lipstick in Melted Peony

NYX Matte Lipstick in Hippie Chic

Face:

 Milani baked blush in Dolce Pink

Milani baked blush in Luminoso

So those are the items I've really been loving for summer. I hope you enjoyed this, sorry it was so straight to the point, I've been feeling really off my game lately, but I wanted to get something up. Also if you're interested in the nails I have going on here, I have a NOTD coming up showing them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer