Monday, May 12, 2014

Mother's Day MOTD

I'm running a little behind on my Zoya review, so I wanted to get something up. So, Mother's Day MOTD.

Overall, I had a pretty good day. I got up early and went to the store and got my mom some flowers and a Starbucks (Venti white mocha~ it's snowing like crazy here in CO), then I came back home and made everyone breakfast. We had some peanut butter chocolate chip banana pancakes (which is just 2 smashed bananas and some peanut butter chips and chocolate chips in Betty Crocker instant pancake mix), fruit salad (toasted coconut, mandarin oranges, pineapple tidbits, banana slices, and apples), and this maple bacon. I got my mom a bottle of Ralph Lauren Midnight Romance perfume, a limited edition Sonia Kashuk brush set, and a bunch of little odd bits for when I leave.

Products used:

Face:
Benefit POREfessional
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in shade 0.5
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Brightening
Coty Airspun loose powder
elf HD undereye setting powder
Wet n Wild ColorIcon blusher in Heather Silk
Benefit High Beam

Eyes:
Lorac Behind-The-Scenes eye primer
Urban Decay Beware in the crease as a transition shade
MAC Woodwinked eyeshadow on the entire lid
Lorac Espresso on the outer 3rd of the lid and a little into the crease
Benefit High Beam on the browbone, with Wet n Wild Brule on top to tone it down
Rimmel Scandaleyes liner in Black on my lower waterliner and tightline
Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On eye pencil in Lust on the lower lashline
Urban Decay Urban on top of the pencil
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara

Lorac Espresso in my brows

All I have on my lips is some Lypsyl lip balm

Sorry for the terrible picture quality, I took these photos with my phone in the car while it was starting to get dark. It was also snowing outside so yeah.




No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer