Sunday, May 4, 2014

Soft and smokey PROM tutorial!

I know a lot of people have already had their prom, but I thought this would be fun for those who haven't yet. I wanted to do something soft and smokey, something that would match anyone's dress. This is the look I'm showing you today:



Products used:

Face:
Hourglass N° 28 Primer Serum
Urban Decay Naked Skin foundation in shade 0.5
Coty Airspun translucent powder
Maybelline Instant Age Rewind concealer in Brightening
Jordana powder blush in Rose Silk
elf baked blush in Pinktastic

Eyes:
Lorac Behind-the-Scenes eye primer
MAC paint pot in Painterly
Lorac Pro palette- shades: Pewter, Garnet, Deep Purple, Cream, Mauve
Jordana Best Lash Extreme mascara
Rimmel Scandaleyes eyeliner in Black
Anastasia dipbrow pomade in Chocolate on my brows

Lips:
EOS lipbalm in Passion Fruit as a lip primer
MAC lipstick in Please Me

Close up of the eyes:








Basically, what I did was:

~Applied my face makeup
~Primed my eyes
~Blended Mauve into my crease as a transition color
~Applied Pewter to my inner and outer corners
~Applied Garnet to the center of my lid
~Deepened my outer v with Deep Purple
~Blended everything out
~Tightlined my upper and lower waterline
~Smudged Pewter unto my lower lashline
~Highlighted my browbone with Cream
~Applied mascara to my upper and lower lashes

That's it! I hope you enjoyed, and have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer