Sunday, May 4, 2014

What's in my makeup bag?

Todays post is (obviously) what's in my makeup bag! This makeup bag is what I carry everyday, it's a permanent fixture in my purse. The products do get switched out, so this is just what's currently in there.


This is the makeup bag I'm currently using. It's from the MAC holiday collection. I love it, I think it looks really classy and pretty, and is also very durable; it has thick fabric.


These are the products I keep in there. I have some miniature brushes, an angled brush, a double sided shadow brush, and a mini shader brush. Tweezers. A L'oreal eyeshadow duo, as well as a Wet n Wild trio in Silent Treatment. An Urban Decay mini liner in Zero, a Wet n Wild single in Panther, and a travel lash curler. I also have a little compact mirror my friend gave to me.

So Day 7 of my nail art challenge won't be up until tomorrow. I've just been really obsessed with what I have on right now, which if you look at day 6, you'll see is Julep Margaret. So I just really don't want to remove it :p

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer