Saturday, July 26, 2014

Today I have a tag post! I've been seeing this tag around heaps lately, so I thought I'd go for it. The questions are:
1. Favorite balm/treatment?
2. Best eye-catching red?
3. Best luxury & best drugstore?
4. Best MAC lipstick?
5. The most disappointing?
6. Liner - yes or no?
7. Best gloss?
8. Something extra!

So first question!
Favorite balm/treatment?



My absolute favorite lip balm is Lypsyl lip balm. It is really nice and moisturizing and it has a really nice minty tingle. If I want a balm with some color in it, I love the elf lip balm tints. This one is in Nude:



I know what you're thinking. A nude lip balm. From elf nonetheless. That isn't going to show up at all!


BAM. One swipe. One.

These elf lip balms are so nice! They're surprisingly pigmented for what they are, and they smell so so good!

Question 2:
Best eye-catching red?

These. Are so beautiful. These are the Bite Beauty high pigment pencil in Pomegranate. Um, could this be any more perfect? The actual pencil is incredibly soft and smooooooth. And that bright red! The other one is the Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick in Cherry Bomb. This is one of my favorite lipsticks of all time. It is such a gorgeous, really deep lipstick. I LOVE this in the fall (although I wear it whenever I feel like it, no matter the season)

Do you see these swatches?! Gorgeous.

Question 3:
Best luxury & best drugstore?

Well. I don't really have any really "luxury" lipsticks. The closest I have is this Smashbox lipstick in Nylon Nude. It's okay. I really like the formula, but I'm not so fond of the color, it's a bit brown for my skin.



The best drugstore lipsticks in my opinion are the Maybelline ColorSensational lipsticks. I really like the way these smell, and they have some really pretty and unique shades within the line. These are my 2 favorites:

These are Vivid Rose, and the other, I'm not even going to tell you the name because it was limited edition :p


Question 4:
Best MAC lipstick?

For this one, I decided to chose my favorite finishes from MAC, because it's hard to pick one color, I mean I like different colors for different reasons. Anyways:


My number one favorite finish is Amplified, My other favorites are Cremesheen and Matte.

Amplified, Cremesheen, and Matte

Question 5:
 The most disappointing?

This Benefit lipstick. It looks like this gorgeous, deep plummy berry shade in the tube! But it goes on sheer sheer sheer and just.. chunky.


Ugh. Just.. just look at the swatch. No.

Question 6:
Liner - yes or no?

Sometimes. My favorites are the NYX retractable lip liners and the Jordana easyliner for lips.

Question 7:
Best gloss?


My favorite lipglosses are the BareMinerals Marvelous Moxie lipglosses and the Buxom full-on lip creams.


(from left to right) Marvelous Moxies in Smooth Talker and Maverick, lip cream in Creamsicle

Number 8:
Something extra!

For my something extra I decided to talk about my favorite liquid lipsticks


My favorites are the NYX Soft Matte lip creams, the Too Faced Melted liquid lipsticks, and the OCC lip tars.

(from left to right) NYX Istanbul, Sydney, and Transylvania. Melted Peony, and OCC Pretty Boy

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer