Thursday, August 7, 2014

You know how these work by now, so I'm just going to get into it.

Starting with face products:

 I got the Lumene BB cream. I got this from CVS, and it was $15, which I consider expensive for a drugstore product. This, unfortunately, did not work out for me. I got the lightest shade available and it is way too dark for me.









This is the Hourglass N° 28 Primer Serum. I had a sample of this and I really really liked it, so I decided to get this. This is the smaller sized one, it was $22, while the larger one is $65. 











Maybelline was 40% off at Walgreens, so I obviously had to take advantage. So, I got this Master Glaze blush stick in Coral Sheen. I really really like it so far.












Another Maybelline product, I got 2 Fit Me foundation sticks. I got these for highlighting and contouring. The shades are 110 and 330. Unfortunately, the lighter one isn't light enough to use for a highlight.The darker one does work very well for contouring though.










I got the Hourglass Ambient Lighting powder in Ethereal Light. This I'm not too sure about yet. I haven't used it, so I'm not sure I'm keeping it yet.













I got this Smashbox Fusion Soft Lights in Baked Stardust. I love this! It is a very pretty, subtle pinky highlight












Here's some swatches of all the face products, on the left is the Lumene BB cream, then the Maybelline blush, the 2 foundations, the Hourglass powder, then the Smashbox highlight.














Onto eye product, I got the Jordana 12 Hour Made to Last liquid eyeliner pencil in Aqua Stone.












This was a gift from my aunt, it's the Tarte Skinny SmolderEYES in Sunstone Bronze. It is really really pretty, I love using this on light makeup days!










This is the new Rimmel Scandaleyes liquid eyeshadow. I got the shade Rich Russet. I haven't tested this too much yet, but I really like the color.










Boring, this is just the Milani clear brow gel











This is the Maybelline Great Lash in the limited edition color So Very Berry.












On the left is the mascara, then the Rimmel liquid eyeshadow, Tarte liner, then the Jordana liner.










I got 3 of the new Milani Bella Eyes gel powder eyeshadows. These are.. nice. They're nice shadows, but I don't think they live up to the hype. They tend to blend away, rather than blending seamlessly. The shades I got (from left to right) are Bella Khaki, Bella Rouge, and Bella Pink.








This is Wet n Wild Nutty eyeshadow. How did I not already have this, knowing my love of WnW?! I love it.















I got 3 MAC eyeshadow pans in (from left to right) Satin Taupe, All That Glitters, and Twinks.







First are the 3 MAC eyeshadows, then the 3 Milani eyeshadows, and last the WnW eyeshadow.










Onto lips, I got the Maybelline Baby Lips in Quenched. This smells like Fruit Loops. Like, straight up. It smells amazing.











This is the Milani lipstick in Nude Creme. I didn't think it would work out at first swatch, but I really like it on the lips. The formula reminds me a lot of the Rimmel Kate lasting finish lipsticks.








Maybelline Color Elixer in Breathtaking Apricot. I definitely understand all the hype around these. These smell so nice and they feel really good on the lips, The feel almost.. cushiony. If you've tried them you know what I mean. I love it! Definitely going to purchase more.








Milani on the left, Maybelline on the right












No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Images by Freepik Light Red Pointer